DESIGNER COUTURE WEDDING DRESSES & BRIDAL GOWNS MELBOURNE
UNIQUELY MADE WITH HIGH-QUALITY FABRIC & LACE TO FIT YOUR BODY PERFECTLY
COUTURE BRIDAL DRESSES
d’Italia will make the exact style wedding dress you want, with custom-built corsetry to fit you perfectly, using the best quality Italian silks and genuine French laces.
Whether you want to base the style of your dress on a designer gown you love but can’t afford, or want a vintage style, or need one which respects special religious requirements (such as full lace sleeves), or need a more low-key style for a beach or garden wedding, d’Italia has the designer laces and silks and exceptional couturiers and dressmakers to make your vision a reality…all at an affordable cost.
You can bring in all your ideas and we will help you fine-tune the design if need be. Once the perfect combination of fabric has been chosen we will work out what the cost will be and refer you to one of our expert bridal gown couturiers to create your custom couture bridal gowns to perfection.
d’Italia does not charge for design or for the “label”—this is where you save hundreds or thousands of dollars.
The average cost for Dresses and Garments – including couture and fabric – varies according to what style and fabric you choose to use:
- Cocktail/formal/evening dresses $1,500
- Women’s Suits $1,400
- Mother of the Bride garment dress $1,500
The average cost of custom-made wedding dresses – including couture and fabric – varies according to what style and fabric you choose to use:
- Without lace, beading or embellishments $2,500 – $3,000
- With lace, beading and/or embellishments $3,500 (average)
“NOT AS MUCH AS ONE WOULD THINK FOR GENUINE COUTURE.” – THE AGE
WHY SHOULD YOU GO FOR CUSTOM-MADE OVER PRE-MADE?
- Custom-made gives brides the opportunity to design their very own couture wedding gown from start to finish.
- Brides will have full creative control throughout the whole process so you will end up with that perfect unique gown exactly how you want it.
- Custom-made is done in step by step stages, with multiple fittings to ensure your custom bridal gown fits you perfectly by the end.
- Alterations are done along the custom process and is included in the set price so you will not have to worry about paying any additional amounts.
- Our high-end couture wedding dresses are all hand-made right here in our Melbourne-based studios, by the most experienced and reputable bridal couturiers to ensure your wedding dress Is made to the highest quality.
- Our exquisite range of Italian silks and French laces are made to the highest possible quality, with majority of our embellished lace range, being hand-made to ensure accuracy and optimal quality.
Unfortunately, off-the-rack dresses don’t always allow for customisations, therefore brides often have to compromise greatly on what they’re after. Along with this, pre-made gowns are often constructed from nasty synthetic materials which can look plastic-like and even cause irrational as they are produced from heavy chemicals. Bridal gowns that are pre-made will never guarantee that perfect fit as they aren’t made to your body measurement. You will most likely need to pay additional for alterations which on average can cost $500-$1000, sometimes even more… yikes!!
HOW IT WORKS
There are no designer fees. d’Italia doesn't mark up the cost just because it’s a label. You get a genuine couture dress or outfit made with the world's finest fabrics, created from scratch, to fit you perfectly—for a fraction of the cost.
Make an Appointment
Obligation free consultation with our expert designers to help outline your perfect dress
Choose the Fabric
We work with your budget to select the perfect fabrics and laces for your dream dress
Get it Made
Our dedicated seamstresses will complete the design, delivering you a unique custom-made dress
ASK A QUESTION /
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT /
GET A QUOTE
FOR AN INSTANT ANSWER PHONE 03 95094633
Please include your phone number, it's much easier to give advice on the phone than in an email.
Use this form or email us direct on firstname.lastname@example.org - You can email us example photos if you wish.